[Review] Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion, Milk, Essence and Face Wash

Hi beauties, now I will talk about my holy grail skincare, Hada Labo Shirojyun. Hada Labo is a well-known skin care in Japan. Now, they've already produced Hada Labo in Indonesia under Rohto Laboratories Indonesia under licensed and controlled by Rohto Parmaceutical Japan. That's why the price is cheaper than if you buy it in Japan. The variant that I use are Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion, Milk, Essence, and Face Wash. It will be a long reading girls, so stay tune. :)

 The Hada Labo Shirojyun varian

First, I will talk about my skin condition. I have really dull and dry skin last year. That because I move from temperate country to the tropical country. Besides I chose the non PA++ sunblock. I also have some dark spots on my face. My skin type also changing from oily skin into dry skin and I was late noticing it and I still used my oily skincare on my dry skin. My bad!

I chose Hada Labo because of their claims as a perfect and simple skincare without fragrance and colorant. They also have Hyaluronic Acid that is able to hold water until 6 liters for every gram Hyaluronic Acid. I thought that it would be good for my dry. The two active whitening agents (high purity arbutin and vitamin C) are good for my dull skin. They would be perfect to solve my skin's problems.

How to use them? 

How to use them

First, you have to clean your face using Hada Labo Face Wash. Then, You just put Hada Labo Lotion onto your face, clap it with your palm of hands until the lotion has been absorbed. Wait for a while (just a few minutes). Put Hada Labo Essence on the dark spots or acne's scars. The last put Hada Labo Milk on your face.

To make it easier, I will post one product by one : 

 Hada Labo Shirojyun Face Wash

1. Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Face Wash
This face wash is really different from others. The one that I noticed while using it was the scent. I don't know how to describe it, but I don't like the scent. Yeah, this product is fragrance free. Now, I've already accustomed  to its scent and it doesn't disturb me anymore. Like other face wash, you just need to put the product on your palm of hand, watering, and make some foams. Then cleans your face with the foam. Wash with water. 

The ingredients: 
Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Water, Decil Glucoside, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, PEG-400, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceril Stearate SE, Polyquaternium-52, PEG-32, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Hyaluronate, Arbutin, Propylparaben, BHT, Sodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Arctosstaphylos Ursi Leaf Extract, Mitracarpus Scaber Extract.

The consistency

 As I said before, you just need to use this face wash as another face wash. The color is white and consistency is quite thick. And again, the scent is quite disturbing at first. 

What I like : 
It make my skin supple

What I don't like : 
The scent

Repurchase : 
Maybe

Price : Less than IDR 20,000 (USD 2)


 Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion

2. Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Lotion
Since its name is quite long, I will call it Lotion. Lotion came with blue bottle made from plastic. The lotion is white liquid. It looks like water. I just need one or two drops for my face. I put the water on my face then clap my face until I'm sure that the liquid is already absorbed by my face. Don't put to much lotion, because it'll cause acne. For once a day using, I had finished one 100 ml bottle Hada Labo Lotion for more than 6 months. 

The ingredients : 
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Arbutin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Disodium Succinate, Methylparaben, Styrene/VP Copolymer, Tremelia Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Succinic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate.

Result :

This product give result more than its claims. It's not only solve my dull and dry problems, but also it's tightening my big pores. Love it so much. This is the only product that I use almost every night for 9 months. Love it so much. 

What I like : 
- Tightening my pores
- Moistening my skin

What I don't like : 
-For single used, its whitening effect doesn't work as well as when using it with the milk or essence

Repurchase : 
Yuuppp.

Price : 
Around IDR 40,000 for 100 ml (USD 4).
Hada Labo Shirojyun Essence

3. Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Essence
This essence is only used on the special areas, such as dark spots or acne's scars. This essence came in pump bottle to make the product hygiene. I put this essence after Hada Labo lotion.

The ingredients : 
Water, Butylene Glycol, Diglycerin, Arbutin, Limnathes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, PEG-20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acrylates/C10-30 ALkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate. 

Result :
I like this essence. I have many acne's scars and this product my problem well. I just need a month or two to make my acne's scars fade away. Love it. 

What I like : 
- It works as it claims

What I don't like : 
- None

Repurchase : 
Yes

Price : 
Around IDR 140,000 for 30 g (USD 14).



4. Hada Labo Ultimate Whitening Milk
This consistency is milky and the color is white. I use this produt after the lotion and essence. I put this procut all over my face. 

Ingredients : 
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Trietylhexanoin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Arbutin, Glycerin, Gleyceryl Stearate SE, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-20 Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Limnathes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Xantan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate. 

Result : 
It gave me whitening effect as its claims. Sadly, this product made some acne on my face. I don't know why but it may because I use this product as a night cream. Actually this product is for day using, but I feel this is too tight to wear on day, so I use it at night. And Hada Labo Shirojyun varian actually also has its night cream but I don't buy it. 

What I like : 
- Its whitening effect

What I don't like : 
- Too oily

Repurchase : 
I don't know yet

Price : 
Around IDR 50,000 (USD 5)


The different between them

Conclusion : 
How is the result on my? Actually, I just used the milk for almost a month because that product created some acne on my face. If you have some acne, better avoid the acne area because the product is moisturize the skin and make the acne difficult to dry. Now, I thought that it create acne because of purging time, but I'm not sure. It also because I use the day cream for night using. Now, I plan to buy the Hada Labo night cream, I will review later.

For 9 months, I just use the lotion and essence. For the face wash, sometimes I changed with another face wash based on my skin condition. While using it, I had purging for almost 2 months. After 2 months, my skin become better and better. I just use this product in the night because I think that they're to heavy for day.

My skin condition. Sorry for the different light but you can see my skin's texture, can't?

You can see on the picture above that my skin is getting healthy and healthier. In 3 months picture, my face getting worse because of the purging. The best effect is on my big pores. Now, because I use the milk, my face also become more brighten. 

If I have to choose the product from the best until the least best. It will be : 
1. Hada Labo Lotion for its tightening pores and solve my dry skin problem. (best)
2. Hada Labo  Essence for whitening my acne's scars.
3. Hada Labo Face Wash
4. Hada Labo Milk

Hada Labo Starter Pack

If you want to try this product but you afraid to buy the full bottle, you can choose the starter pack kit. It contains face wash, lotion, and milk. This kit is cheaper than if you buy in the real size. It only cost around IDR 27,000 (less than USD 3) for this kit. 

The new and old starter kit bottle

Now, Hada Labo also create new bottle for the starter kit. The old bottle has big mouth and sometimes make the products (especially the lotion) spilled or I put it too much. The new bottles are better that the old ones. 

xoxo
Mayangsari

5 komentar:

  1. Indonesia’s Hada Labo so cheap! Why o why is it so expensive in HK? :(

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. They are cheap because all of them are made in Indonesia. They are cheaper than Hada Lado made in Japan. I don't know whether Hada Labo in HK are from Japan or Indonesia. The distribution to HK also costs much I think.

      Hapus
  2. Indonesia’s Hada Labo so cheap! Why o why is it so expensive in HK? :(

    BalasHapus
  3. I think these products are pretty amazing!
    I was so frustated because none of my skincare gave the best results for me (I even tried SK II and Skin Food but they made my skin more dry!), and one day I just walked around department store.
    I never heard of this skincare before, so when I noticed that it's so cheap (I live in Indonesia, and they produce HL in here that's why it's very affordable) I was hesitated to buy it, but I bought it anyway hahaha.
    And wow...they worked on me!
    Very recommended for dry skin.

    BalasHapus

 
Jejak Venus Blog Design by Ipietoon